Self-Discovery. People often learn something about themselves and may find that they have grown in some respect as a result of their struggle with loss and grief.
People who have experienced BIGStuff loss and grief often have reported better relationships. They also have a greater sense of self-confidence even while feeling vulnerable. An increased sense of self-worth, a more developed spirituality and a heightened appreciation for life are some other results of self-discovery.
Self-Discovery: Pack Your Kit
So as you go through life’s ups and downs and some of the ultimate hardships don’t forget that:
- Our point of view is a choice
- Asking for help is building a team
- Sleep is not optional. We all need at least 7 / 9 hrs a day
- Food is fuel for our mind and body. The quality of food impacts our health in all categories
- Exercise can be worked into our day
- Honour, laughter, joy, and happiness can be planned.
These basics have made a very amazing difference to me. It is up to you to ensure you follow through on them every day.
Life is too important to take it so seriously.
So until next time, Imagine Yourself with more Resiliency for Life.