The mission of the Daughters of Sheba Foundation is to significantly reduce poverty among women and children, in Jamaica and Canada, through targeted economic, educational and skills training interventions.
Would you help us, help them?
Featured Audiobook – “Your Mind And How To Use It” by William Walker Atkinson
A Woman’s Prerogative
Her Stories – Season 2
- Our Past: What Makes Emotional Healing So Hard?
- As Canada Welcomes Historic Numbers Of Immigrants, How Can Communities Be More Welcoming?
- New Year Resolutions: Why Your Brain Isn’t Wired To Stick To Them
- The Orgasm Gap And What Sex-Ed Did Not Teach You
- First Nations Kids Make Up About 20% Of Missing Children